I took a brief break from changing out with my sweet family today to check my Facebook feed and I noticed some of my favorite publishing houses took time out to celebrate Mother’s Day.
1. Little, Brown and Company had a great campaign called What are LB Moms Reading? Click here to check out what the Little, Brown and Company moms are reading. (Image courtesy of Little, Brown and Company.)
2. William Morrow shared a hilarious video made by What’s Up Moms in collaboration with Karen Alpert, author of I Heart My Little A-Holes. See it below:
3. Simon and Schuster gave a sweet shout out to Moms on their Facebook page.
4. On Penguin’s blog author A.M. Homes shared an essay about being both a mother and daughter on Mother’s Day. Click here to check it out.
5. Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group has a super cute set of printable, Mother’s Day themed bookplates up on their website.
Feel free to leave a link in the comments if you wrote about Mother’s Day this week.:)